The 2019 season is almost here and it is time to start submitting your team rosters and registering your players with JP Sports. Our new tournament registration platform you used this year will also serve as your roster and waiver manager. The waiver system has been completely overhauled this year and you’ll find it much simpler for you and your parent. One of the main improvements is the implementation of text messaging so you do not have to enter parent’s email addresses. Coaches we will text your parent’s a link to complete a simple registration form on their mobile device to complete the player registration. We also give them the opportunity to register their mobile device for event updates. This will help us communicate important news to your parents like weather delays and field changes, saving you time during the tournament. Once they are done they can invite another parent to help manage the player and also receive event communications.
If you experience any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you are on a computer or mobile device and the browser you are using. Screenshots are also helpful.
The account that purchased the event is the one who has access to manage the rosters. If you are not the one who made the purchase you will need to get the login from that person. We CANNOT move a tournament registration to another account.
Login at https://i.playjpsports.com/login
If you don’t remember your password just use the Forgot Password link
IMPORTANT: The customer panel is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer. We highly recommend Chrome, Edge, Safari or Firefox.
This is NOT the USSSA website and not used as your official USSSA roster. You must submit your roster on our platform for multiple purposes including liability waivers and allowing your parents to opt-in for event announcements like weather delays and schedule updates. If you are not the person with your team who handles rosters then you will need to give that person access to your account.
Getting your team(s) setup is a simple 3 step process then submit your tournament’s roster
You will need to add up to 3 coaches for each of your teams. Your coaches will be display on the public roster and they will be the ones who receive a Digital Entry Pass for their FREE admission. If you are one of the coaches then you will still need to add yourself. The coaches on file for your team will receive a text and email on the morning of their event with instructions and a link to their Digital Entry Pass.
- Click Coaches on your left menu then select your team
- Click the blue + button in the top right
- Fill out the form for each coach (max 3). Remember you do not have to put in their email address unless you don’t enter their phone number.
- Your coaches will receive a text with a link to complete their registration. You can revisit this page to see their registration status and resend a link if needed.
At this time your coaches will not need to do anything with their account. More updates are coming soon that will give them new features but for now you are adding them to the roster and getting them their Digital Entry Pass.
You can add as many players here that might be playing with you throughout the year. When you submit each tournament roster you will be able to select which players you want to include.
- Just like the Coaches, go to Players on the left menu and select a team
- Click the blue + in the top right to start adding players
- You did not have to fill out the DOB or Grade for each player. We will ask their parents for that information. However, if you need to change it at any time you have the ability to edit your player’s information.
You only need to add one parent for each player but you can add as many as you want. You can also add multiple players to the same parent if siblings are on the same team. We suggest you give your parents a heads up and let them know this is coming. Their text will be in this format so they know who and why they are getting a link.
[your name] has assigned [player name] on the [team name] team to you for an upcoming event with JP Sports. Please visit this link to complete your player’s registration
- Just like the Coaches, go to Parents on the left menu and select a team
- Click the blue + in the top right to start adding parents
- You do not have to fill out their email address unless you do not know their mobile number
- Within seconds of clicking the Save button your parents will receive a text message and/or email with a link to complete the player registration process
- You can view the status of your parent’s registration by refreshing the page. They must complete the registration process in order for their player to be included on your tournament roster. At this time parents will not need to do anything inside their customer panel. This summer we will release new features like player bios and give them the opportunity to register for individual events from their customer panel.
The parent’s registration form will look like this and once they click Complete Registration they are done
You only need to add one parent for each player but you can add as many as you want. You can also add multiple players to the same parent if siblings are on the same team.
Players will not show up as an option here until their parent’s have complete their registration
- Just like the Coaches, go to Rosters on the left menu and select a team
- Select a tournament if you are participating in more than one (selected tournament will be blue)
- Choose your players from the list below the instructions
- Click Submit Roster
- Status will update to Waiting Approval
Once a tournament’s roster is submitted and waiting approval you CANNOT update it. After we review your roster we will mark it Approved or Rejected. You will receive an email with your status update. If we reject your roster you will be allowed to go back and make changes to it before resubmitting. Once a roster is approved you will not be able to change it for a specific tournament. If you know you made a mistake or something doesn’t look right with you submission please email email@example.com and let us know the issue. We can jump in and help correct most roster issues.